Trek Back in Time
Discover a place where nature and magic meet. A place where ancient history can be seen and interpreted by our guide through forests, wildlife, and the history of the first people to walk this land. This historic place is the Niagara Escarpment, one of the world’s natural wonders that was formed over 450 million years ago as the bottom of a warm water sea and was designated as a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve.
Hike/Snowshoe the Niagara Escarpment to see the incredible land formations, such as scenic waterfalls, karst formation caves, beautiful views of the valleys and Georgian Bay and the spectacular cliffs along the Escarpment itself. Who knew that there was this much history in our backyard!
- Certified hike leader with Hike Ontario, registered Adventure Smart instructor & Niagara Escarpment researcher & historian
- Transportation from Collingwood or Blue Mountain Resort area
- Snacks & water on the bus
- $125.00 + HST per person
- $225.00 + HST per couple
- Approx. 4 – 4.5 hours
- Excursions range from 3 – 4.5 hours depending upon your preference/skill level (including travel time).
- Call 705-446-5824 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for booking info & availability.
All guests on our tours are required to complete our waiver. Save some time and complete it online now.