- Casa Loma – Canada’s largest personal residence built in 1911. Enjoy a self guided tour that is offered in many languages.
- Toronto Skyline – Enjoy a spectacular view of the skyline from the water’s edge.
- Mill Street Brewery – Savour the flavours of lunch in the old Distillery District. Alcoholic beverages not included.
- CN Tower – The views are not something you want to miss and don’t forget to check out the glass floor on the observation deck, if you dare!
- Admission to CN Tower and Casa Loma
- Transportation from Collingwood – Contact for pricing if outside of Collingwood
- Lunch in old Distillery District
- Knowledgeable guide
- Snacks & water on the bus
- Thursdays Email or Call to Request a Tour
- $199.00 + HST per person (extra outside of Collingwood)
- Full Day