Returning This Year: Ciderfest! Your Passport to Great Tastes.
This exciting and tasty event showcases the unique ciders and local foods of Ontario’s largest apple growing region along the Apple Pie Trail, June 7th to 16th.
Blue Mountains, Ontario. May 15, 2019 — With the area producing 25% of Ontario’s apples, we can truly say, “Cider Grows Here.” And this is your chance to taste them all during the second annual Apple Pie Trail Ciderfest! Ten days of hard cider and food pairings, taking you from Duntroon to Blue Mountain, Beaver Valley, Thornbury and Meaford.
The Cider Pairing Passport is your ticket to taste, and a chance at great prizes!
Your passport includes pairings at 7 cider stops! Choose between the $30 weekday passport (valid Monday – Friday) or upgrade to the 7 Days a Week passport for $50! Enjoy food and hard cider pairings at Duntroon Cyder House, Beaver Valley Cidery, Kaytoo Restaurant & Bar (featuring Coffin Ridge Cider and Duxbury Cider), Georgian Hills Vineyards (featuring Ardiel Cider House), Thornbury Village Cider House, The Cheese Gallery (featuring Spy Cider House), and Coffin Ridge Forbidden Family of Ciders. Get your passport stamped at 4 or more stops and enter to win great prizes including $300 in gift cards for local cider houses.
Hop on the “Cider Rider”!
Let someone else do the driving! Visit 4 Passport stops on the Cider Rider bus tours provided by Ace Transportation Group. Call 705-446-5824 or email email@example.com to reserve your seat early as space will fill up fast!
- Weekday Tour: $95 plus tax – includes Passport
- Weekend Tour: $115 plus tax – includes Passport
- Tour with pre-purchased Passport – $65 plus tax
Pickup and drop off location: Blue Mountain Village:
- Friday June 7th – 11am to 3:45pm
- Sunday June 9th – 10:50am to 3:45pm
- Wednesday June 12th – 10:50am to 3:45pm
- Saturday June 15th – 11am to 4:05pm
Pickup and drop off location: Metro Parking Lot (NE Corner)
- Friday June 7th – 10:45am to 4pm
- Sunday June 9th – 11:10am to 4pm
- Wednesday June 12th – 11:10am to 4pm
- Saturday June 15th – 10:45am to 4:05pm
For more details please call 705-446-5824.